There are many ways you can support Friends of Gilda’s Nova Scotia and its mission of bringing the highest quality of psychosocial and emotional support to Nova Scotians affected by cancer.
- Host a fundraiser. It can be as simple as a donation can on your desk at work. As our friends at CanadaHelps.org say, “turn every day into a meaningful day.” Click here for fundraising ideas to host in your community.
- Make a donation. Donating is simple and easy. Click here to donate online.
- Check out our store. Shopping for a cause never looked so good! Check out our store here.
- Gab about Gilda. Let people around you know about Friends of Gilda’s Nova Scotia. Read Gilda Radner’s book It’s Always Something. Host a fundraiser at your school or workplace. Invite us to speak to your school, community, workplace or organization. We love to gab, and together we can get the conversation rolling!
- Talk to us. We need your encouragement! Building a community is a huge undertaking. Kind words of support can go a very long way.
- Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Participate in online discussions, share stories, resources and information. Let’s start building this community now.
For more information on any of the above, or to contact a member of the Friends of Gilda’s
Nova Scotia team, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org